First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes, and create our own brands and products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create visually appealing motion graphics for brands which will range from logo animation, IG stickers to infographics, and generic motion graphic videos.
- Collaborate and give creative inputs for the brands on board and actively participate in pitches to onboard new clients.
- Stay up to date with ongoing trends both in design & social media and incorporate the same with your work.
- Play an active role in the production & editing process.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who is hungry to learn.
- You can present & execute a creative idea.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- An impeccable eye for Motion Design and the skill set to execute it.
- Strong understanding of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion Graphics and basic video editing too.
- You’re highly collaborative, organized and hungry to expand your skill set as well as your teams.
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It’s important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You’ll be entering a workplace packed with creative thinkers and tenacious individuals. Learning will be exponential, we’ll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skill set and perspective.