Designer | Mumbai
First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes, and in turn create our very own brands and products.
The rest of the page will give you a fair idea of what your day-to-day will look like at HOWL, the skills you’ll learn, and the people you interact with.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be on time, be dependable and always ask questions
- Work with your fellow designers and assigned copywriters to create new and refreshing designs and creatives
- Create functional design solutions that cut across platforms (Social Media, Website, E-mailers, Offline Collaterals, etc)
- Brainstorm and ideate content creatives with your brand teams
- Suggest innovations and live outside the box
- Bring your vision and concepts to life – it’s not only welcomed but celebrated
- Understand the right balance between communication (narrative) and design such that it gets the message across
- Work on pitches to bring in newer projects and brands
- Most importantly, you will push yourself to deliver quality
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who is hungry to learn
- Not afraid to share creative input
- Don’t shy away from being critical
- Has a data-driven mindset and a creative heart
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Someone who sees design as a form of expression irrelevant to the platform but relevant to the product, brand, and user experience
- Eager to learn and explore new aspects of design and implement them
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It’s important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You’ll be entering a workplace packed with creative thinkers and tenacious individuals. Learning will be exponential, we’ll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skillset and perspective.