Intern Digital Marketing
From launching homegrown brands to working with some of the biggest companies across the different sectors, HOWL has grown to a diversified team that loves making campaigns that stand out. We believe that bringing curious and driven people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
Our team is seeking dynamic individuals who will help grow brands strategically and creatively. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and technology and a hunger to prove themselves in a competitive work environment.
Role & Responsibilities::
- Create, curate and implement engaging digital content for the assigned brands
- Manage social & digital presence of the assigned brands including overall execution, online response management and maintenance of respective online media properties. – Keeping hands-on interaction across online platforms viz. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, relative blogs, forums and more
- Actively collaborate with respective internal teams for meeting the project & campaign requirements on a daily basis
- Sharing creative input on ideas and campaigns by virtue of having primary experience in managing & interacting with the online consumers and the brand
- Track all platforms and share assistance in its evaluation on regular basis by generating reports for brands/campaigns performance
- Track and conduct competitor analysis to assist in providing data for comprehensive understanding on the competitor & brand performance on digital media platforms
- Actively respond and react to the changes within online media networks viz. changes in functionality, methods of engagement, addition of new features and more
- Keeping abreast with new trends in digital industry