First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes and in turn create our very own brands and products.
The rest of this page will detail what we expect from a copywriter, what it is you’ll do, the skills you’ll develop and the people you’ll work with. We’ve gotten this far and haven’t used “We’re a family”, take that as a good sign.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be on time, be dependable and always ask questions
- Work with your fellow copywriters to create campaigns
- Brainstorm and create content calendars with your brand teams
- Suggest innovations and live outside the box
- Develop content strategies with your seniors to meet objectives
- Work on pitches to bring in newer projects and brands
- Most importantly, you will push yourself to deliver quality
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who is hungry to learn
- Not afraid to share creative input
- Don’t shy away from being critical
- Has a data-driven mindset and a creative heart
- Immersed within the culture of the interwebs
- A multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude and initiative
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It’s important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You’ll be entering a workplace packed with creative individuals. Learning will be exponential, we’ll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skillset and perspective. The copy team at HOWL is called SLICE and living up to its name, we’ll deliver a pizza with secret ingredients, aka THE SLICE SPECIAL on your birthday.
PS bite into our world here: https://theovenbyslice.com/