Copy Lead / Content Lead
First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes and in turn create our very own brands and products.
The rest of this page will detail what we expect from a senior copywriter, what it is you’ll do, the skills you’ll develop and the people you’ll work with. We’ve gotten this far and haven’t used “We’re a family”, take that as a good sign.
WHAT YOU’LL DO::
- Be passionate, be dependable and always ask questions
- Work with a team of copywriters to ideate and curate content
- Brainstorm and create campaigns with your brand teams
- Work with our performance team to infer & apply data to deliver content better.
- Develop content strategies with your seniors to meet objectives
- Leading pitches from a communication perspective to build narratives
- Communicating with clients to present ideas
- Most importantly, you will push yourself and your teams to deliver quality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who is hungry to learn
- Not afraid to share creative input
- Don’t shy away from being critical
- Has a data-driven mindset and a creative heart
- Immersed within the culture of the interwebs
- A multi-tasker, who is organised and can delegate work
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It’s important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You’ll be entering a workplace, packed with creative individuals. Learning will be exponential, we’ll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skill set and perspective. The copy team at HOWL is called SLICE and living up to its name, we’ll deliver a pizza with secret ingredients, aka THE SLICE SPECIAL on your birthday.