Business Development Manager
First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes, and in turn create our very own brands and products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Study the current clientele and the structure of the company.
- Generate/identify leads and the right fit for the company.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Head in structuring the business growth.
- Collaborate with the key personnel across roles and help service clients before the Account Management team takes over.
- Understand client needs and communicate with them effectively to meet and exceed expectations.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, developments, and growth across industries.
- Work closely with the Business Head and handle day-to-day operations.
- Be an active part in Business calls and build relationships with the prospects
- Follow up with potential leads, identify blockers, and move forward accordingly
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone with a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- BMS/BMM/Bsc-IT/BBA from a reputed college.
- Work experience of 3-5 years into Business Development
- Eager to learn and willing to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Good Communication Skills and proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement