First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes, and in turn create our very own brands and products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build strategies and campaigns for new and existing clients
- Assist in building and presenting pitches
- Create creative and copy communications for new pitches
- Build a knowledge base and understanding of design, copy and paid media deployment
- Manage people and lead teams
- Presenting new ideas and plans in a coherent manner to internal and external stakeholders
- TL:DR? Research. Planning. Presenting.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of agency experience
- Have a knack for storytelling and literature
- Are up to date on news, trends, and landscapes (Indian & global)
- You understand basic design and aesthetic
- You have a degree in a liberal arts subject (preferably, but we’re open to all)
- Have excellent oratory and presentation skills.
- Last, but not least: Curious, Persuasive, Opinionated.
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It’s important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You’ll be entering a workplace packed with creative thinkers and tenacious individuals. Learning will be exponential, we’ll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skill set and perspective.